The R package colorspace
The colorspace package was first implemented in R which is employed for all interactive apps on this website. In addition to the code behind the apps the R package provides a wide range of tools for manipulating and assessing colors and palettes.
- Documentation: http://colorspace.R-Forge.R-project.org/
- R package: https://CRAN.R-project.org/package=colorspace
- Bug reports: http://colorspace.R-Forge.R-project.org/contact.html
The Python package colorspace
The colorspace package is also available in Python (beta release).
- Documentation: https://python-colorspace.readthedocs.io/
- Python package: https://github.com/retostauffer/python-colorspace
- Bug reports: https://github.com/retostauffer/python-colorspace/issues